Abra is making important changes to our wire program.
The best news? The new wire program will have no limits!*
The new Abra wire program will go live on December 20, 2018. Existing wire users will receive an email detailing what actions may be required to transition to the new program.
If you haven’t yet signed up for the Abra wire program and you would like to, more information can be found here. Setting up wire transfers requires working with your bank and providing the relevant documentation to complete the wire application process, but it only needs to be done once, and then the wire service is available as needed.
Top five reasons for using the Abra wire program
- No limits: You will be able to transfer large amounts in a single transaction*
- Speed: Once authorized and set up, wire transfers will take place in 1 business day*
- Cost: Abra does not charge fees for sending or receiving wire transfers. Please check with your bank about wire fees they may charge
- Security: Bank wires are a safe way to send money and allow users to confirm and verify transaction details.
- Set and forget: Wire transfers can be used daily to deposit/withdraw money between your bank account and your Abra wallet.
If you have any questions about the new Abra wire program or how these changes might affect your wire activity please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note that certain transactions may require additional documentation for processing, and may be delayed for further analysis