At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our vision is an open global financial system that works for everyone. Our burgeoning crypto investing and wealth management platform is used by millions of consumers in over 50 countries.
We just closed a $55 million series C funding round. We are expanding our headcount to match our growing user base. This is an opportunity to join a company that is part of the biggest financial revolution in modern history. Learn more at https://www.abra.com
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to own the martech stack and support marketing channel owners with data insights and analysis. You will implement the strategic initiative roadmap by interfacing with Engineering, Growth Marketing, Product and other cross-functional groups to ensure strategies and processes alignment with business objectives.
- Own the Martech stack and ensure that data is reliable and actionable. Work with marketing, product, engineering teams and external partners to make sure that marketing channel owners have the data they need to scale.
- Audit and optimize data flows from Appsflyer, Braze, mParticle, & Mixpanel.
- Dig into root causes of observed trends, and help identify actions that will drive ROI
- Aid in setting up and analyzing A/B tests for marketing channels
- Build dimensional models in our business intelligence tool reporting and dashboard purposes
- Identify process improvements and work with product and engineering to implement solutions.
- Experience working for a company that acquires customers to an app (Mobile app acquisition expertise is critical to this role).
- Experience with CDP and MMP tools like mParticle and Appsflyer
- Ability to evaluate and troubleshoot data flows from the App and website to media partners and our internal BI tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required (STEM or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with marketing data / BI initiatives
- Deep understanding of acquisition advertising and the data and tools that are important to marketers
- Experience in crypto is beneficial