Updated August 8, 2022
Cashing into the Abra wallet has never been this accessible! Thanks to more options being added, this makes cryptocurrency buying, trading, and investing now easy and simple for everyone.
Cash into your Abra application via these options:
1) 7-Eleven Stores
Philippine Abra users can convert cash to crypto in a few easy steps using CLIQQ kiosks found in ECPay’s network of over three thousand 7-Eleven stores nationwide.
- Locate a CLIQQ kiosk inside any 7-Eleven stores, or download the CLIQQ mobile app to begin.
- Find Abra listed under “Bills Payment” option and complete the required fields.
- Add the amount to deposit into your Abra wallet. The minimum deposit is PHP500 with a maximum amount of PHP 50,000.00 daily (kindly check with the 7-11 store for any changes) with a 2% transaction fee.
- Confirm transaction details, collect your receipt, and complete your transaction with the cashier. Funds will be added to your Abra wallet in 24 to 36 hours.
2) ECPAY Retail Outlets
- Aside from over three thousand 7-Eleven stores, users can also add money to their Abra wallets through any of ECPay’s over 14,000 retail outlets across the Philippines. Funds will be added to your Abra wallet in 24 to 36 hours, the minimum deposit is PHP 500 with a maximum amount of PHP 50,000.00 daily (kindly check with the retail store outlets for any changes) for a low fee of PHP 20.00 per transaction.
3) PalawanPay App by Palawan Pawnshop
Introducing Abra’s newest cash-in partner, PalawanPay app by Palawan Pawnshop! You may download their app from the App Store or Google Play. With over 3,000 Palawan Pawnshop branches nationwide, cashing in has become more accessible than ever!
- After downloading the PalawanPay app, create an account.
- Cash into your PalawanPay app in real time. Options are listed in-app. Cashing in is FREE for the first Php10, 000.00 per month (kindly check with Palawan Branches for any changes). This is computed for the whole month and not per transaction.
- Find Abra listed under the “Pay Bills” option in the PalawanPay app and complete the required details, including the amount you wish to deposit to your Abra wallet. Cashing into your Abra wallet via the PalawanPay app only costs Php20, regardless of the amount. Funds will be added to your Abra wallet in 24-36 hours.
Established in 2014, Abra is on a mission to create a simple and honest platform that enables millions of cryptocurrency holders to maximize the potential of their assets. Abra enables both individuals and businesses to safely and securely buy, trade, and borrow against cryptocurrencies – all in one place. Abra’s vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
Based in the United States, Abra is available in over 150 countries and makes it easy to convert between crypto and a wide variety of local fiat currencies. With over 2MM customers, $7B in transactions processed, and $1.5B in assets under management, Abra continues to grow rapidly. Abra is widely loved and trusted – in April 2022, pymnts.com reviewed and rated Abra amongst the top 5 most popular crypto wallets in the market. Abra is backed by top-tier investors such as American Express Ventures and First Round Capital.
How Abra Protects Your Funds
Abra places clients’ financial objectives and security first. Abra practices a culture of risk management across all levels and functions within the organization.
Abra employs a state-of-the-art enterprise risk management framework that comprises a comprehensive set of policies, procedures, and practices detailing all applicable risk-related objectives and constraints for the entirety of the business. Abra has instituted a complete set of requisite systems and controls that continuously enforce these policies, procedures, and practices to manage all operations, including credit and lending. Abra’s independent Risk Committee comprises experienced compliance, risk, securities, and fraud operations professionals with backgrounds in industries ranging from traditional and digital assets banking, payments, remittance, to fintech.
Please visit our FAQ to learn more.