Today we announced a new partnership with ECPay allowing more ways for Abra users in the Philippines to conveniently add money to their Abra wallet through any of ECPAY’s 6,000 retail outlets across the Philippines, including all 7-Eleven stores.
Using new digital tools that open up financial access shouldn’t be hard. And they shouldn’t be complicated. Moving cash to crypto and other digital assets should be simple and fast.
That’s why we are really excited to announce our new partnership with ECPay and 7-Eleven stores. It’s one more step towards making cryptocurrency use and investing simple and accessible to everyone.
Buy bitcoin from 7-Eleven in a few easy steps
Converting fiat currency to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies just got a whole lot easier. Now from any 7-Eleven store in the Philippines anyone with an Abra wallet can convert cash to crypto in a few easy steps.
Here’s how it will work:
- Locate a CLIQQ kiosk inside any 7-Eleven store in the Philippines. Or download the CLIQQ mobile app to begin.
- Find Abra listed under “Bills Payment” option and complete the required fields.
- Add the amount to deposit in your Abra wallet. The minimum deposit is PHP500 with a maximum amount of PHP100,000.00 daily with a two percent transaction fee.
- Confirm the transaction details, print the receipt and complete the transaction with the cashier. Cash will be added to your Abra wallet as PHP within 1- 2 business days, (except for weekends and holidays).
- Start investing in any of Abra’s supported assets.
Making money easier
In addition to this new cash-in functionality at all 7-Elevens across the Philippines, we also have a few other really exciting announcements coming soon that will help us on our mission of making money easier.