At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in over 50 countries.
About Us: https://www.abra.com
We are looking for a senior, data-driven SEO leader to drive customer acquisition through customer-first SEO strategies and tactics. You’ll be responsible for driving organic growth to our website and to the app store. Content is a key part of this, and you will own the content strategy that is driven by SEO insights.
You’ll own SEO revenue goals and be responsible for a prioritized roadmap of projects informed by customer search habits, pain points, and data-driven insights.
You will own off-site and on-site SEO.
- Own our top-of-the-funnel content strategy
- Conduct research on search demand, traffic, user engagement, and lead gen and benchmark the performance of each page on the site
- Research and assign key content to our writers, optimizing for potential organic presence.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify gaps in our content coverage and areas of opportunity.
- Evaluate underperforming content and determine appropriate direction for the content (rewrite, redirect, remove.)
- Ensure that our content meets regulatory guidelines and keeps us compliant with our partners, regulators, and our internal legal and compliance teams.
- Collaborate with various disciplines (content, social media, tech, business intelligence, etc.) to implement SEO strategies.
- Ensure all content on the site is fully optimized for organic search
- Analyze and report on site usability and implement SEO-informed recommendations on the site for improved site architecture, navigability, interactive elements, and content strategy.
- Oversee SEO implementation
- Mobile first optimization
- Page speed optimization
- Site architecture and internal linking
- Drive backlink acquisition strategy
- Ideate and syndicate content to drive organic traffic from 3rd parties
- Interpret key data through multiple analytics tools and deliver insightful analysis and recommendations
- Monitor, analyze, and report on SEO channel performance, including leads, customers, traffic, site utilization, keyword performance, and site performance
- Benchmark industry and similar sites’ technical and content implementations
- 7+ years in a high-performing SEO and Content marketing role at B2C company (financial services is particularly desirable)
- Strong domain knowledge of SEO — on-page, off-page, content, technical, site architecture etc combined with the ability to utilize these skills from a customer-centric point of view
- Expert understanding of technical SEO including optimization and implementation of robots.txt files, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, hreflang tags, page schema, title tags, etc.
- Passionate about data-driven problem solving
- Expertise in organic channel growth, keyword research, and optimization (on- and off-page)
- Experience building and managing SEO analytics dashboards, including proficiency with tools such as SEMrush, Conductor, Google Analytics, GSC, BrightEdge, Ahrefs, Yoast, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in fast-moving, fluid, startup environments.
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong writing, oral presentation and organizational skills.
- Deep technical understanding of social media platforms and tools.