At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in over 50 countries.
About Us: https://www.abra.com
The Paid Media lead will own all processes and marketing infrastructure necessary for the next phase of growth for Abra. He/she will develop and execute year-round acquisition marketing plans for crypto products and offers. Key initiatives will include negotiating media buys and deals, developing and executing rapid-fire tests on creative, landing pages, placements, targeting overlays, sizes, etc, achieving or exceeding targets against budget.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about combining data with customer insights to drive acquisition.
- Own all paid media, affiliates, and native
- Scale paid search (SEM) and paid social across multiple product category lines using the latest techniques and bid management platforms.
- Scale affiliate and performance channels.
- Optimize native advertising strategy
- Work closely with product/tech teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels for specific products and sites
- Daily management of bids, spend and resulting performance, including lead volumes, revenue, margins, and related performance metrics, to ensure accomplishment of performance goals in alignment with stated objectives
- Ongoing testing and optimization of visitor experiences, including ad messaging
- Develop and implement new messaging
- Develop and communicate ideas for improving campaigns within and outside the team
- Spearhead strategic post-campaign analysis and reporting. Interpret and translate various sources of data into actionable initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree, STEM preferred
- 5+ years relevant DR marketing experience
- Experience working with digital/online marketing and consumer websites; transaction-oriented consumer sites preferred and financial services experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience with GoogleAds products, FB, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to adjust to and anticipate changes in the company’s strategic focus and changing market conditions
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with all levels of the company, vendors, and other external constituents
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of managing projects and people both directly and indirectly
- Close coordination and knowledge/data sharing with counterparts who share goals and responsibilities with this position is required