Organic Social Media and Content Strategist
At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in over 50 countries.
About Us: https://www.abra.com
The Organic Social Media and Content Strategist will be responsible for defining Abra’s organic social media and content strategy and executing it. We are experiencing explosive growth in an industry which is becoming increasingly appealing to mainstream investors. We need you to leverage our brand and consumer insights to create compelling narratives for our social channels to educate and grow our customer base. You will dig deep into the consumer’s journey to understand how to reach our target audience and what motivates them to engage with us.
You’ll evaluate how our current content is performing, from our blog, to YT, to our social posts, and you’ll create a content roadmap that will help us achieve our business goals.
You’re an excellent communicator and influencer that thrives in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative and multi-disciplinary team.
- Evaluate the performance of our organic social media and content against business goals
- Craft a strategy across our organic social channels and blog to drive increases in our community and customer base, and educate prospective customers about who we are and what we do
- Schedule, create, edit, and publish content on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and our blog
- Work with our creative team and writers to create content; write content as needed for posts (we also have a content writer you will work with)
- Creates content calendars that move beyond channel tactics to support business objectives
- Measure success, set objectives and KPIs for content quality, effectiveness, SEO, awareness, impressions and conversions. Provide reporting on social /content efficacy
- Commission content against keyword research
- 5+ years organic social strategy and execution for a consumer brand either at an agency or internally + 3+ years of experience in editorial, content marketing, or content strategy in addition to a strong understanding of SEO and how to increase discoverability in SERPS using YouTube and original content.
- 10+ years marketing experience with strong well-loved brands
- Passion for social media and broad knowledge of platforms, trends, tools vital to develop and execute successful social media strategy
- Excellent storytelling and copywriting skills
- Experience with industry tools such as SMM Software (Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, buffer, sprout social, audience, Twitter analytics), Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz
- Developed content and communications programs (including thought leadership) to differentiate offerings within an emerging category
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Superior time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong ability to embrace and adapt to a high degree of change in work stream and deliverables
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Crypto experience is highly desired – this is very niche subject matter, and you are going to need to be deeply into it or extremely motivated and interested in it.