At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by millions of consumers in over 50 countries.
About Us: https://www.abra.com
Have you owned or architected a marketing data tech stack for a world-class consumer-focused marketing org? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re looking for a lead data engineer to architect and build a data and analytics infrastructure to support marketing. You will implement the strategic initiative roadmap by interfacing with Engineering, Growth Marketing, Product and other cross-functional groups to ensure strategies and processes alignment with business objectives.
- Audit and clean up data flows from Appsflyer / Braze / mParticle – experience with marketing data and apps is REQUIRED
- Design and build a data warehouse to support business intelligence
- Design and develop data flows and processes to bring data from various data sources such as transactional systems ,clickstream event data, external vendor API’s etc to data warehouse.
- Develop data marts for complex analytical models around heterogeneous data sets of clickstream data and OLTP systems and other external data sources in our Data warehouse.
- Build dimensional models in our business intelligence tool reporting and dashboard purposes
- Create data pipelines for advanced data mining and prediction projects.
- Collaborate and work with the engineering team on creating and validating data models for new operational systems or features in the product
- Apply creative solutions in optimizing database performance, monitor key metrics and take relevant actions in case of failures.
- Optimize database/data warehouse performance and developing mechanisms to monitor /improve data quality and consistency.
- Working for a company that acquires customers to an app (this is absolutely required)
- Deep experience with tech stack/ software/ tools: Redshift, SQL, Python, Spark, Airflow, MPanel, Appsflyer, FiveTran, Amplitude, Periscope, PostgreSQL, Braze, GTM, WordPress etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, engineering, ideally a MS Management Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading data /BI initiatives
- Deep understanding of acquisition advertising and the data and tools that are important to marketers
- Experience in crypto is highly desired
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Company stock options
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays