Email / Engagement Manager
At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in over 50 countries.
About Us: https://www.abra.com
The Email and Engagement manager will be a KPI-driven individual responsible for developing the strategy & vision for Abra’s email and activation programs, including the testing roadmaps (i.e. targeting, content and timing). You’ll even get the satisfaction of implementing and measuring them!
We are experiencing explosive growth in an industry which is becoming increasingly appealing to mainstream investors. We need you to leverage our brand and consumer insights to segment our customers, create compelling narratives for our email campaigns, and to educate and grow our customer base. You will dig deep into the consumer’s journey to understand what motivates our target audience and customers to engage with us.
You’ll inventory our current email campaigns, assess their efficacy, and build a “test and learn” plan to improve them. You’ll also be responsible for understanding how our business needs map to our customers’ needs and driving activation/reactivation campaigns.
You’re an excellent communicator and influencer that thrives in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative and multi-disciplinary team.
- Define and drive strategy to increase engagement across all email acquisition efforts including email nurtures, and lapsed customers.
- Define and drive strategy to increase engagement using app notifications (we use Braze)
- Own email and activation communication from ideation to copywriting
- Plan, develop and execute on an A/B testing roadmap (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve performance
- Partner with creative team to create great visual designs that convert
- Own the marketing / promo calendar
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience developing email strategies, building email nurtures and executing on campaigns.
- Deep experience and understanding of platforms like Braze, MailChimp, Blueshift, Sendgrid, etc. Must have marketed an app.
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance quantitative measurement with an intuition-driven bias to action. SQL experience is a plus.
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Superior time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong ability to embrace and adapt to a high degree of change in work stream and deliverables
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Crypto experience is highly desired – this is very niche subject matter, and you are going to need to be deeply into it or extremely motivated and interested in it.