Abra is on a mission to create a simple and honest platform to enable millions of crypto holders to maximize the potential of their crypto assets. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in over 50 countries.
Please visit https://www.abra.com to learn more about us.
As a Director of Product at Abra, you will be responsible for leading identification, scoping, and delivery of high quality products to market as part of the product lines you will own end to end. You will have the opportunity to partner and engage with a highly experienced group of cross-functional leaders and executive leadership to bring new products to market while helping to continually evolve our existing portfolio of products.
- Collaborate closely with leaders across the organization to guide your product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Conduct thoughtful research while working closely with executive leadership to understand market needs; collaborate with Engineering/QA, Design, Analytics, Program, and other Product leaders to build and deliver compelling products; and partner with Marketing, Support, Legal/Compliance, and Operations to launch and scale them.
- Use data regularly and systematically to uncover and prioritize opportunities, define OKRs for your products that align with the broader business’s OKRs, and track KPIs and optimize key levers to maximize the return on investment in your products.
- Collaborate closely with all relevant stakeholders to author clear and concise product collateral (e.g. requirements, user stories, etc) that enables cross-functional teams to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain an environment of experimentation, rapid iteration, learning, continuous delivery, and reliability as we scale.
- Build and lead an organization of exceptional product managers per the needs of the business as we scale.
- Strong sense of empathy for users – be effective at understanding their pain points, needs, and what delights them.
- Strong business aptitude – be comfortable defining strategy, identifying and modeling business opportunities, and crafting and executing on go-to-market plans.
- Strong engineering aptitude – be effective at using your technical depth to partner with and earn trust of a world-class Engineering organization.
- Demonstrated track record in achieving business results through building innovative products in a fast paced and cross-functional environment, and your track record is based on your ability to evolve product strategy using industry research, data, market trends, and of course your unique perspectives and insights.
- Undergraduate degree with 10-12 years of experience or graduate degree with 8-10 years of experience in product management or related functions.
- Experience working with agile product development methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Experience managing Android and iOS native mobile app products is strongly preferred.
- Experience managing products in the FinTech space (e.g. investing, retail banking, credit, payments, billing, etc) is strongly preferred.
- Experience building and/or leading a team of product managers is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrencies/tokens, decentralized finance (DeFi), and related concepts is a plus.