At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in over 50 countries.
About Us: https://www.abra.com
About the Job
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for an analyst to join our Operations Team. As a Business Analyst, you will be the analytical point on the team to provide and support data related needs across the company.
You will own the development of the company’s reporting tools and provide business analytics and reporting services to different stakeholders in the company. You will also be responsible for reviewing key business processes from end-to-end to address operational, financial and technological risks, and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and build systems and tools to drive and sustain a data focused culture within Abra.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define, develop, analyze metrics and provide insights to drive decision-making processes and influence business decisions.
- Utilize tools for data mining, dashboard creation, reporting and find new business insights.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality control standards to ensure uninterrupted day-to-day data operations.
- Identify and implement automation opportunities for existing and future business processes.
- Identify and maintain third-party vendor relationships to ensure Abra has the best tools for its data needs.
Required skills and experience:
We seek candidates who are passionate about cryptocurrency and have a strong desire to work in a dynamic startup environment. Successful candidates should have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field.
- Experience building advanced models in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
- Advanced skills in SQL and databases and related tools (e.g., Periscope Data, Tableau).
- Working proficiency in python programming language.
- Works well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.