About the role: We are expanding rapidly and are looking for an Analyst for our institutional lending desk, which deals with large trading firms, brokerages, and technology platforms in the crypto ecosystem. In approaching this dynamic and fast evolving space, the Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the management of the cryptocurrency loan book, including client interactions, due diligence, and deal execution.
- Assist with and coordinate counterparty credit analysis, due diligence, investment evaluation and deal execution for a large and growing cryptocurrency loan book
- Lead initiatives across risk management, counterparty evaluation and onboarding, legal documentation, and other areas
- Work alongside a global sales team to serve and manage client relationships and help pursue new business opportunities
- Prepare presentations and memos for a variety of audiences including the internal investment committee and external business partners
- Advance the strategic efforts of Abra as it relates to corporate development, budgeting, and new product analysis
- Keep pulse on cryptocurrency market trends through news flow and client interactions
- Bachelors’ degree in finance, accounting, economics or engineering
- 2 years’ experience in investment banking or other financial services / investment management
- Strong Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively in a dynamic team environment across multiple time zones
- Strong judgment and professionalism to lead both internal and client facing initiatives and deals
- Experience with or interest in digital assets and cryptocurrency markets
Abra is on a mission to create a simple and honest crypto bank to enable millions of crypto holders to maximize the potential of their crypto assets. We operate an easy to use app allowing users to earn interest, buy, sell, hold, and trade in cryptocurrencies, in one single place. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.