At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in over 50 countries.
About Us: https://www.abra.com
We’re looking for a digital designer to team up with our acquisition marketers to drive our continued success. Abra is growing rapidly, and we need great creative to fuel that growth. The ideal candidate will have worked with D2C, acquisition-focused teams before. You’ve seen what works (and what doesn’t). You have a POV, backed by data and experience. You can design anything, from fb creative, display, email, to collateral for our sales team that is powerful, beautiful, and most importantly, effective.
This is a role for a curious, business-minded creative person. We want to immerse you in the business so that you know our business, goals, and customers so thoroughly that you don’t need a brief.
- Concept and create B2C creative for customer acquisition activities (such as fb, display, email, affiliates, social, website tests, etc)
- Collaborate with the acquisition marketing team on test design/ideas that can reduce friction and increase conversion rates
- Provide creative support for our CEO, industry presentations, external presentations
- Support our social marketing team with creative (instagram, fb, etc)
- Develop assets for internal constituencies (Sales, Customer Service) as needed
- Develop assets Abra at trade shows / events as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Exceptional creative and design strategy, creation/development and executional skillset
- Superior time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong ability to embrace and adapt to a high degree of change in work stream and deliverables
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in design, marketing, communications or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a DC2 brand, designing creative specifically for acquisition.
- Worked with a team with a “test and learn” approach, and participated in results (so you know what creatives “work”, and you have a pov on what works based on data)
- Understanding of, and direct experience working with teams focused on data-driven acquisition marketing
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator, Adobe XD or InVision knowledge preferred
- Experienced in designing emails
- Experience in crypto is highly desired
- Skilled in video and/or motion graphic creation and editing
- Designing for WordPress
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Company stock options
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays