2.5% cash back on every trade.
We pay you CPRX to make trades. There is no better place to trade.
5% bonus yield on Earn accounts
Earn interest on held crypto in-kind and get bonus APY in CPRX.
Get paid 5% APY to hold a loan
Any outstanding loan (even our 0% APY loan!) is rewarded with CPRX.
Get $25 for every referral
Your friends also get $25 for funding.
Introducing Abra Perx Rewards
What Is the Abra Perx Rewards Program?
Abra Perx is Abra’s way of rewarding our users with huge boosts to interest rates, cash back for trading, and negative interest on loans.
Limited Time Promotion
From now until January 14, we are offering all users unprecedented rewards for using Abra. Everyone will earn the maximum in rewards tokens. It’s our way of thanking our users. Rewards will be paid out in the CPRX token and can be held to qualify for loyalty tiers or traded like any other crypto asset on Abra.
|Abra Trade™||2.5% Cash back on all Abra Trade™ transactions|
|Abra Earn™||5% Bonus interest on all Abra Earn™|
|Abra Borrow™||-5% Loan interest on all Abra Borrow™ loans|
How Does Abra Perx Rewards Work?
The rewards will be paid out in CPRX, a non-proprietary ERC-20 token, that powers Abra Perx Rewards.
The current rate for TUSD is 9%. You will be paid out 9% interest in TUSD plus an additional 5% in CPRX. That is a total payout of 14% interest.
Any trade will get 2.5% cash back. If you traded $1,000, you’d get $2.50 in CPRX tokens.
Loyalty Tiers After January 15
Starting January 15, each user’s loyalty tier will determine their reward rates. As users hold more CPRX, they qualify for more rewards. Abra will continuously monitor market conditions to ensure the loyalty tier system is in alignment with user expectations.
For more information, download the white paper here.
|Loyalty Tier||CPRX Held||Trade Cash Back||Bonus Interest||Negative Loan Interest|
Based in California
Backed by top VCs
Get Started in 3 Steps
Download the app now
You’ll be set up and ready to roll in just minutes.
Fund your Abra wallet
Abra offers easy onramps (ACH, wire, credit card, SEPA, and many more) to change your fiat into crypto safely and securely.
Trade 100+ cryptocurrencies with our easy and intuitive interface.
Top coins available
The token distribution is based on a proprietary algorithm looking at all of your historical usage on Abra as well as your usage all the way up to the launch of CPRX.
Yes. CPRX will be supported in our Trade product so you can trade assets for it.
We will be disclosing the full rewards program prior to launch. You can expect to get lower trading fees as well as better Earn and Borrow interest rates.
CPRX is an ERC20 token and will work with a variety of wallets provided you can add the specific contract address.
The address has not been announced yet. We will post it here when it is available.
There will be a total of 3 billion CPRX tokens created by the Crypto Banking Alliance with 1 billion granted to Abra to drive Abra Perx.