Bitcoin (BTC) wallet on Abra will be offline for scheduled maintenance on Sunday, December 20 starting at 2:30 pm PT.
What can Abra customers expect during the scheduled maintenance?
- Bitcoin (BTC) wallet on Abra will be offline for scheduled maintenance starting 2:30 pm PT on Sunday, Dec 20.
- We expect the BTC wallet to be back by 5:30 pm PT.
- All customer assets will remain completely secure during this maintenance.
- BTC held in the Abra Interest Account will continue to accrue interest during this period.
- Trading will remain active during this maintenance window.
- Address creation, deposits, and withdrawals will be offline until maintenance is complete.
- Follow @abraglobal on Twitter for real-time updates on the day of the update.
Established in 2014, Abra is on a mission to create a simple and honest platform that enables millions of cryptocurrency holders to maximize the potential of their assets. Abra enables both individuals and businesses to safely and securely buy, trade, and borrow against cryptocurrencies – all in one place. Abra’s vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
Based in the United States, Abra is available in over 150 countries and makes it easy to convert between crypto and a wide variety of local fiat currencies. With over 2MM customers, $7B in transactions processed, and $1.5B in assets under management, Abra continues to grow rapidly. Abra is widely loved and trusted – in April 2022, pymnts.com reviewed and rated Abra amongst the top 5 most popular crypto wallets in the market. Abra is backed by top-tier investors such as American Express Ventures and First Round Capital.
How Abra Protects Your Funds
Abra places clients’ financial objectives and security first. Abra practices a culture of risk management across all levels and functions within the organization.
Abra employs a state-of-the-art enterprise risk management framework that comprises a comprehensive set of policies, procedures, and practices detailing all applicable risk-related objectives and constraints for the entirety of the business. Abra has instituted a complete set of requisite systems and controls that continuously enforce these policies, procedures, and practices to manage all operations, including credit and lending. Abra’s independent Risk Committee comprises experienced compliance, risk, securities, and fraud operations professionals with backgrounds in industries ranging from traditional and digital assets banking, payments, remittance, to fintech.
Please visit our FAQ to learn more.