More Trades, More Chances To Win
$100K IN BITCOIN
Trade for a chance to win $100,000 in Bitcoin! For every $1 worth of assets you trade within the Abra app, you will earn 1 entry in a random drawing to win $100,000 in Bitcoin. The more you trade, from now through June 30th, 2021, the more chances you have to win.*
How To Enter
- Participants will get one entry to win one $100,000 in BTC for every $1 traded via the Abra app between June 9, 2021 and on June 30, 2021 11:59 pm PT.
- Minimum trade (buy/sell) size is $5
Promotional Terms and Conditions
June 9, 2021
1. The Promotion
Participants will get one (1) entry to win $100,000 in BTC for every one dollar ($1) traded via the Abra wallet (“Promotion”).
In order to take part in the Promotion, you (the “Participant”):
- Must be a new or an existing Abra user;
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must not be a holder of a business Abra wallet (“Merchant account”);
- Must not be a NY resident
- Abra wallet must be fully verified and in good standing during the Promotion Period
- Must not be an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of Abra. For purposes of this Promotion, the term “family member” is defined as spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, in-law, grandparent, child, or grandchild.
- The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void in the state of New York and where prohibited.
3. Promotion Period:
The Promotion begins on June 9, 2021 at 12 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on June 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”), and uses Abra’s computer systems’ time for accuracy of timing of the Promotion.
4. Eligible Transactions and Promotion
Participants earn one (1) entry to win $100,000 in BTC for every one dollar ($1) traded in the Abra wallet within the Promotion period (“Eligible Transaction”).
5. How to Enter:
New and existing Abra users are automatically eligible to participate in the Promotion and must transact a minimum of five dollars ($5) in trade (buy/sell) via the Abra wallet during the Promotion Period.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized wallet holder of the email address associated with the Participant’s Abra wallet and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized wallet holder of the email wallet. The “authorized wallet holder” is the natural person assigned to the Abra wallet. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
6. Drawing and Winner Notification
6.1. Drawing: On July 15, 2021, the winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6.2 Winner Notification: The potential winner will be contacted via email at Participant’s Email Address by Abra’s representative with instructions on how to claim their prize and will be required to respond to such email within 48 hours of the date and time email was sent. The potential winner may be required to complete and return other documents, as required by Abra, to validate eligibility within five (5) days of first attempted delivery of the same. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the email within the allotted time, refuses the prize, or fails or refuses to timely return requested documents, or if a prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner must have an active Abra wallet at the time of awarding the prize. Withdrawals are subject to withdrawal fee as per the Abra current fee rates.
6.3 The prize will be fulfilled directly to the winner’s trading account within the Abra wallet.
7. Amendment or Early Termination of Promotion:
Abra reserves the right to terminate or amend this Promotion at any time and in its sole discretion by providing notice in the Abra wallet or on the Abra website or sending an email to the email wallet registered with the Participant’s wallet.
8. Personal Information:
9. Legal Recourse:
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, ABRA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND DECLINES, ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages. Participant hereby irrevocably waives any right to recover, and any rights to make claims for, punitive, exemplary, multiple, pain-and-suffering, mental distress, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, loss of sales, goodwill, loss of use, data and all other intangible losses, regardless of the basis of any such claim, whether sounding in contract, tort, or otherwise, and including but not limited to claims based on allegations of Abra’s negligence, even if that Abra has been notified in advance of the possibility of such damages. The Participant further agrees that such claims are inherently speculative and subject to abuse. Abra shall not be liable: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
All claims, issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the present Promotion Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Abra in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the United States laws and the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the wallet location of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT ALL CONTROVERSIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES (“DISPUTES”), WHETHER ARISING PRIOR, ON, OR SUBSEQUENT TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE, SHALL BE ARBITRATED AS FOLLOWS: The Participant and Abra (“Parties”) irrevocably agree to submit all Disputes between them to binding arbitration conducted under the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures of the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”), including the Optional Procedures for Large Complex Commercial Disputes. The place and location of the arbitration shall be in Mountain View, California. All arbitration proceedings shall be closed to the public and confidential and all related records shall be permanently sealed, except as necessary to obtain court confirmation of the arbitration award. The arbitration shall be conducted before a single arbitrator selected jointly by the parties. The arbitrator shall be a retired judge with experience in custodial and trust matters under United States and the state of California law. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator, then the AAA shall choose the arbitrator. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The arbitrator shall be bound to the strict interpretation and observation of the terms of this Agreement and shall be specifically empowered to grant injunctions and/or specific performance and to allocate between the parties the costs of arbitration, as well as reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, in such equitable manner as the arbitrator may determine. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. In no event shall a demand for arbitration be made after the date when institution of a legal or equitable proceeding based upon such claim, dispute or other matter in question would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party shall have the right, without waiving any right or remedy available to such party under this Agreement or otherwise, to seek and obtain from any court of competent jurisdiction any interim or provisional relief that is necessary or desirable to protect the rights or property of such party, pending the selection of the arbitrator hereunder or pending the arbitrator’s determination of any dispute, controversy or claim hereunder.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this promotional offer or our services in general, please contact us at [email protected]