These Affiliate Terms and Conditions and any other terms referenced herein (the “Agreement“) contain the complete terms and conditions between us, Plutus Financial, Inc. dba Abra (“Abra“) and you, regarding your application to and participation in, the Plutus Affiliate Program (the ” Program“) as an affiliate of Abra (the “Affiliate”), and the establishment of links from your website to our website, https://www.abra.com. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Affiliate may, from time to time, refer new users to use Abra’s cryptocurrency investment platform and receive a commission for each such referral.
To begin the enrollment process for the Program, you must apply at [www.abra.com/affiliates]. We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection in a timely manner. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your website or app is not suitable for the Program for any reason. If we reject your application, for any reason, you may not re-apply to the Program utilizing the same domain name/URL/app or reapply using a different domain/URL/app name and then add the previously rejected domain name/URL/app to your affiliate account. Abra, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to notify any prospective affiliate of their rejection or removal from the Program at any time.
Unless otherwise separately agreed upon by us in writing, you will earn (i): $25 for each new user who downloads the Abra app through your referral link, signs up, and performs any of the following actions within 90 days:
Option 1: Deposit a minimum of $5 using a US bank account or eligible American Express card.
Option 2: Deposits crypto and exchanges it to any other asset (except BTC, BCH, ETH, and LTC). Both you, and the user will receive 1.5% of the exchange total, up to $25. A minimum of $5 in rewards must be accrued to receive payment.
Attribution is done using browser cookies and/or a 3rd party using the last click attribution model. Abra shall pay the commission to you monthly within ten (10) business days from the end of each month in the form of Bitcoin (BTC) to your Abra wallet.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to $0. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
- You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website or app.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Abra for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
- If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords.
- We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to $0 without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
Promoting Abra through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from your sub-affiliates originated. Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub-affiliates promoting Abra adhere to our program terms and conditions. This includes restrictions on advertising through toolbars, browser extensions, and through any paid placements such as a pay-per-click campaigns. Failure to comply with our sub-affiliate network terms may result in a loss and/or reduction of commission earned through any sub-affiliate that does not comply with our program terms.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. www.abra.yoursite.com or www.abra-affiliate.com
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Abra.
- E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote Abra to your own lists; more specifically, you are welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Abra’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from running paid ads with Abra’s trademarks.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes Abra’s trademarks in the page name and/or username.
OPERATION OUTSIDE UNITED STATES
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation if you are conducting business in or soliciting referrals from individuals in one or more of the European Union countries.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
You must include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC’s “Dot Com Disclosures” Guidelines at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf (example 21) and the FTC’s Endorsement Guidelines at http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements
If you engage in so called “native advertising”, you further agree to comply with the FTC’s Enforcement Policy Statement on Deceptively Formatted Advertisements at https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/documents/public_statements/896923/151222deceptiveenforcement.pdf and the related guidelines.
Affiliate shall defend, indemnify and hold Abra harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to: (i) the development, operation, maintenance, and content of Affiliate’s site and social media accounts; or (ii) breach of this Agreement.
We may notify this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion; provided that the change shall solely apply to events occurring after the date on which you accept and agree to such modifications unless you otherwise agree herein. Such modifications shall take effect when posted on our website. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available Commissions, commission amounts or percentages, payment procedures, and the Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement, in which event you shall be entitled to your rights under the unmodified Agreement prior to the date of the applicable modification. Your continued participation in the Program following our posting of any modifications on our website will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with request to the Program or any Abra products and services (including, without limitation, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING, OR TRADE USAGE). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our website will be uninterrupted or error free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors, including the tracking of information concerning referred users during any period of interruption.